Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:453 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
AVP/VP - Senior Portfolio Counsellor - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
Position Name - Senior Portfolio Counsellor - AVP / VP
Location - Mumbai
Experience Range - 7 - 10 yrs
1. Investment Counselling
2. HNI Client Handling
3. Understanding of Investment products in Wealth Management
About the client:
Our client is a leading mid- market investment bank with strong practices around M&A, PE, Capital Markets, Institutional Equities, Wealth Management, Insurance Broking, and Portfolio Management Services. They are a trusted Investment bank servicing customer with the best results in advisory in their investments, the best corporates for their growth & capital need and families in managing their wealth. Led by seasoned bankers, they work with the largest and the most reputed investors.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist RMs to manage Investment Portfolios of HNI Families.
- To achieve the desired Investment returns for clients by creating & implementing investment strategies, conducting market research and analysis, selecting appropriate investment vehicles, monitoring portfolio performance, and making necessary adjustments to ensure alignment with clients' goals & risk tolerance.
- To develop and implement a comprehensive risk management plan that identifies and mitigates potential risks to client portfolios.
- To maintain a high level of client satisfaction & loyalty through effective communication, regular portfolio reviews & proactive engagement.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to grow Company's AUM.
- To adhere to all regulatory guidelines and company policies related to portfolio management, client communication and reporting.
- Collaborate with other team members, such as product managers, analysts, and operations to deliver high-quality services to the clients
- To mentor and train junior team members / RMs to enhance their relationships and skills.
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA Finance, CA, CFA or FRM with 10+ years of relevant work experience as portfolio counsellor or Relationship Manager in the HNI vertical for NRI & Domestic clients.
- Need to have a deeper understanding of Investment products in the Wealth Management space across various Asset Classes.
- Have strong analytical skills to work on large data and derive meaningful insights / evaluate various client level portfolio strategies.
5 days working