AVP/VP/Senior Branch Manager - Bank (7-12 yrs)
Senior Branch Manager - AVP/VP - Top Bank
We have job opening for the Post of Senior Branch Manager- Leading Bank
Grade: AVP and VP open
Job Location: Mumbai
- Responsible for Business, Operations and Fee income generation for the branch.
- Effective at handling both Asset and Liability portfolio of the branch.
- Manages & Heads In bound, Out bound business channels and Operation Channel of the branch.
- Expertise in handling and maintaining good relationship with HNI and CASA customers of the branch.
- Multi Tasking ; Effectively manages all the asset business, asset channels and Liability growth of the bank.
- Periodically organized and conducted Customer meets to deepen the existing relationship and promote the products and services offered by the bank.
- Strong back ground on Team handling & Cross Selling
- Good inter personal skills & Relationship Management skills
- Should know the local language..
- Equal blend of service and sales orientation. In the absence of equality, sales orientation as a skew will be acceptable.
Educational Qualifications Key Skills:
- Team Handling Skills
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.