CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:539 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP/VP - Sales - PEMA (5-15 yrs)
- Responsible for new business generation.
- Responsible for cross selling of products with the existing clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Focus on servicing existing client relationships and expanding the opportunities in the existing base.
- Identify client needs and develop marketing strategy and action plan for assigned clients.
- Lead insurance diligence and lenders advisory projects. Deepen the services offered and expand on the business opportunity.
- Liaison with overseas and domestic colleagues to ensure pre and post-PE related due diligences and insurance program integration is achieved by the supporting.
- Gather & share market intelligence with leadership teams at regular frequencies.
- Proficiency on client management including claim advocacy.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Visit insurance companies regularly to ensure continuous engagement with different stakeholder.
- Responsible for providing support and guidance to the team.
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional selling & negotiation skills.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- 5-6 plus years of experience in PE/Big 4/Financial/ Insurance or any other allied Sectors.
- Prior experience in a Business Development role preferably in the PE/transaction advisory industry.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNCs and PSU clients.
- Domain Knowledge is preferred (Liability or Property/Engineering).
- MBA from a reputed B - School
Role-Sales/Business Development Manager
Industry Type-Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area-Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type-Full Time, Permanent
Role Category-Retail Sales