CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:618 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP/VP - Sales & Marketing - Automotive Insurance (8-12 yrs)
- Identify client needs and develop action plan for servicing them
- Responsible for new business generation.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Focus on servicing existing client relationships and expanding the opportunities in the existing base
- Identify client needs and develop marketing strategy and action plan for assigned clients.
- Gather & share market intelligence with leadership teams at regular frequencies.
- Responsible for providing leadership, support and guidance to the team.
- Conduct trainings for colleagues, mentor & coach team members to support their growth within the firm.
- Reconciliation of the revenue for the booked business with IC as and when required.
- Create succession-planning roadmap for all in-scope positions.
- Collaborate with all key internal functions to deliver best in class service to your clients.
- Conduct Webinars for prospect and clients on key issue facing the industry or launching of new products.
Technical Skills - MSOffice Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook
General Skills -
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Preferred candidate profile :
- 8-12 years of experience in motor insurance or insurance industry.
- Prior Experience in motor insurance either with an insurer or broker.
- Domain knowledge preferred.
- MBA from a reputed B - School or Post Graduate with industry experience in Motor or Insurance Sector.
Industry Type-Banking, Financial Services, Broking
PG :MBA/PGDM in Finance, Marketing