AVP/VP - Retail Underwriter - General Insurance Firm (10-15 yrs)
Position: AVP /VP Retail Underwriter
Experience: 10 to 15 years in retail underwriting
Qualification: PG in science / Commerce; bachelors degree in engineering; Actuarial etc. Strong in data analytics.
Industry: General Insurance
- Contribute to the development and implementation of overall business strategy for retail/ fast flow business, particularly with respect to portfolio mix, technical initiatives and loss minimizing measures.
- Ensure the continuing analysis of claims data and take necessary measures with respect to underwriting, pricing, and product development.
- Continuously review, develop, and improve Underwriting & Technical business processes (manual and automated) so as to optimise operational efficiency.
- Coordination with various internal stake holders; Product team for new product development,
- Actuarial team for proper pricing/ revision of retail product and IT for system development.
- Coordination with external stakeholders such as IIB and IRDA, including the production of required information and/or statistics.
- Lead, motivate, develop, and support the Underwriting & Technical team, so as to maintain appropriate business focus and ensure that professional capacity and capabilities evolve to meet business needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.