Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:3502 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
AVP/VP - Relationship Manager - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
Market Assessment and Business Development :
- Conducts market research to understand consumers, competition and current market conditions to help identify new business opportunities.
- Participates as and when required in meetings with key customers, promoters, prospective customers to understand customer needs and use that information to propose possible solutions.
- Works towards maintaining and enhancing relationships with key customer accounts and prospective customers to ensure business continuity and growth.
- Leverages opportunities to manage complex relationships independently, under the overall supervision of Section Leaders.
Revenue Generation :
- Identifies new sales opportunities and leveraging a knowledge sector driven relationship approach to enhance sales and revenue generation through new and existing customers for achievement of established targets and objectives.
- Targets product/ industry specific business opportunities leading to achievement of the budget and ensures seamless coordination between customer & relationship manager.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc. Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Actively seeks an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
Portfolio Management and Deal Structuring :
- Works independently and under the supervision of Section Leaders in structuring and restructuring of deals to ensure they effectively address the clients- financial requirement.
- Conducts research and collates necessary data to assist Team Leader in preparing credit proposals in line with customer requirements.
- Coordinates with CAD and other relevant stakeholders to ensure proposals/ approvals are approved and followed up in an efficient and timely manner.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
Credit Appraisal :
- Works in close coordination with key stakeholders from Risk Management to ensure adherence to established credit guidelines.
Documentation and Compliance :
- Completes all documentation and CRM updation to ensure adherence to established guidelines and maintenance of highest quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance.
- Works in close coordination with relevant BUs to ensure smooth and quick turnaround of transactions as and when required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.