Talent Scout II at Winfort Services
Views:5090 Applications:1173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:600
AVP/VP - Project Manager - Banking (8-17 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing multiple projects through each phase of a project lifecycle across multiple departments within a Line of business. The Projects will be of low to medium Risk, scope and complexity.
- Produce a well-defined project plan, identifying the key milestones and assigning responsibilities / resources in line with Global Transformation Project Management Framework.
- Experience in Change Management & Transformation is mandate.
- Managing multiple and large complex projects.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Domain knowledge on any of the following: Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Risk, Compliance, Payments, Regulatory compliance, KYC, AML, etc.
- Planning and Plan Management
- Risk and Issues Management
- Global Mindset
- Decision Making
- Lead Self and Others
- Business Case and Benefits Realization
- Change Adoption
- Financial and Budget Management
- Tracking, Reporting and Governance
- Stakeholder Management
- Resource and Team Management
- Delivery at Pace
- Experience: AVP: 8-11 years and VP: 12-15 years.
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Clarity/ JIRA/ MS Project