Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:543 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
AVP/VP - Product Management - Liabilities (9-15 yrs)
- Ownership of existing and new products in Liabilities - Current Accounts, Savings Account, Term Deposits and its variants
- Identification of new liability product opportunities across customer segments
- Product development - process design and improvement
- Product management - profitability, business volumes & participating in the development and execution of product as well as marketing strategies, for the assigned set of brands
- Analysis of market response and developments and upgrade of product accordingly from time to time
- Product maintenance - regulatory requirements, sales support, customer communication, product training, branding etc.
- Monitor product performance (sales and expenditure), analyse causes & discuss with Senior Management on appropriate action plan to remedy deviations from plan
- Products- Current A/c, Saving A/c, Fixed Deposits, Term Deposit, Recurring Deposits, etc.
- Assisting the sales team, resolution of customer queries and running various projects/initiaves to improve the productivity of sales workforce.