AVP/VP - Product - B2B eCommerce Platform (8-15 yrs)
AVP/VP-Product- B2B Ecommerce Platform
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Driving high growth in marketplace usage, traffic, and user engagement
2. Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap, and creating internal buy-in
3. Partner with cross-functional Business and Technology teams to drive program roadmaps with plans for all phases of planning, implementation, and production readiness and support.
4. Working with the self-owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
5. Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team's ability to meet goals
6. Identify and clarify the critical few issues that need attention and drive appropriate actions.
7. Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements
8. Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability, and customer delight
9. Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of tradeoffs and impact
10. Driving user workflow on user experience, review and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources
11. Cross-functional leadership: Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment that requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, and consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
Qualifications: An engineer in CS/IT stream with MBA (Marketing/Operations/IT) would be preferred.
- Min 3 years of experience in online domain i.e. implementing internet marketing techniques (SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, etc)
- At least 2 years experience in managing complete websites operations
- Experience working with Designers/ Developers and other stakeholders and take decisions
1. Excellent verbal, and written communication and presentation skills
2. Well-versed in analyzing web traffic trends using tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
3. Competency in MS Office especially Excel with a good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
4. Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within Indian markets
5. Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces - the ability to create examples through wireframes and mock-ups
6. Strong business acumen.
Span: Desktop Marketplace - DIR, Standard Products, PDP, FCP/MDC, TDW, BL/Enquiry Forms