CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:4123 Applications:801 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
AVP/VP - Private Equity - M&A/Investment Banking (10-12 yrs)
Seeking BD People for a leading risk Consulting Fortune 200 Professional Services Company, Should have knowledge of Private Eqity, M&A and OR Investment Banking
People Should have:
- Source investment opportunities by cultivating and maintaining relationships with investment bankers, consultants & others and potential acquisition ideas.
- Handle most of the financial modelling and initial due diligence for investment opportunities.
- Assist the management and monitor portfolio companies.
- Manage the daily responsibilities of the deal teams and work closely with the senior management on strategy and negotiations.
- Manage internal due diligence streams and negotiations.
- Part of fundraising, part of operational management and part of investing also.
- Work closely with the fund teams in implementing the objectives set out for the portfolio company
- Drive growth, implement new strategies and monitor P&L, as and where required
- Drive operational consulting to build better systems and processes in the portfolio company and ensure its successful implementation.
- Work on specific initiatives driven by the fund team and ensure success with defined resources
- Actively monitor fund financial performance and actions.
- Supervise the performance, training and development of reporting teams, providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance.
- Ensure compliance with investment strategy, covenants, environmental and social safeguard requirements, and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
- Any other role that the fund team deems fit
Key Skill Requirements
- Problem-solution mindset
- Ability to work independently, even in chaos and lack of defined structures
- Strong orientation with numbers
- Display energy that is significantly above average
- Ability to work under pressure of timelines and resources
- Strong people-management skills
- Multi-tasking ability & meet project deadlines
- Hand-on approach - be willing to undertake any role within the organisation to get the job done
- Strong analytical skills and excel skills
- Strong with PowerPoint and presentation
- Extremely attentive to detail