Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:126 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP/VP - PMO/Awareness/Governance & Training - Insurance (12-18 yrs)
Working closely with the senior leadership in the Digital Business team you will be play an integral role in project managing various Cyber Security initiatives which will includes large scale transformation delivery & assurance, Agile projects and assisting with IT strategy and business case development services. You will lead Project management, awareness, trainings, engagement delivery, practice development and thought leadership in this space.
Key Result Areas
- A proven track record establishing and managing a PMO in a large, complex delivery focus environment where large numbers of projects are concurrently managed for optimal resource utilization, high quality output and timely delivery - from project initiation and completion
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security frameworks, risks and approaches across people, process and technology is advantageous
- Experience in managing large training and awareness programs for the internal teams.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management at the senior management levels and building successful working relationships with 3rd party service providers
- Strong knowledge and experience in IT service management, IT operational process improvement and vendor management
- A strong skills base among areas such as project management, financial and budget management, IT change management and IT governance processes
- Strong experience in managing complex large-scale initiatives with intense executive visibility and scrutiny ,including managing competing priorities and multiple stakeholders.
- Well versed in written and verbal communications skills and possess the ability to develop strong trusted relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong leadership qualities, including building and motivating teams and organisational development skills.
- Professional certification or accreditation in project or program management such as PRINCE2, PMP or AGILE would be highly regarded
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills are required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
Graduate/Postgraduate in computer sciences with certifications and/or training in a technical security specialty (e.g., ISO27001, CEH, CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP, Prince2).
Experience : 12+ years of experience in managing large scale projects
- CISSP, CISM, PMP
- 8+ years of experience in managing large scale projects