Director at Pinnacle Search Services
Views:3578 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP/VP - Organization Development & Talent Management - Financial Services (12-18 yrs)
Job Description :
Our Client is Financial Services Company. With a focus on Transformation & Change, they are looking to hire a Sr Talent Management & Organization Development Professional
Reporting to the CHRO your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
- Leading & driving performance management process with a focus on consistent implementation and capability building
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Driving the culture building exercise and playing a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
- You come with 12-18 years of experience in Talent management and Organisational development with exposure to large scale Change Management on the HR technology front .
- You have in depth experience of contemporary Talent management and Organization development practices.
- Related certifications will be an added advantage.
- You have been in leadership positions and are comfortable with leading teams.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills coupled with stakeholder management. Prior experience of having worked in a Consulting firm in the HR Domain would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.