Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:132 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP/VP - Network Engineer - BFSI (12-17 yrs)
- Spearhead a team of direct reportees to maintain & service the Core Network & Data Centre, ensuring system continuity and optimal uptime in a mission-critical Financial Service Operation.
- Develop & implement data center strategies, operations & activities including new center commissioning, budgeting, expansions, upgrades and changes.
- Conduct preventive maintenance of all servers & data center equipment including backups, application BODs/EODs, inventory management, deployment of infrastructure (UPS, Power supply, Racks, Network Points) and general data center health & space management.
- Handle data center related problems/incidents, updating & maintaining processes to ensure BAU (business as usual), planning for future initiatives & ensuring necessary change management.
- Maintain core network, conducting internal/external VAPT tests, implementing best practices after process improvements, documenting & developing operation manuals, tracking activities and ensuring adherence to a proper escalation matrix.
- Mentor, motivate & monitor the team allocating, reviewing, training & appraising members to achieve organizational goals in a timely manner.
- Liaise with vendors/IT partners & coordinate with auditors, maintaining SLAs and reviewing operation issues to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Implement Quality Control procedures to ensure full compliance with company policies & procedures.
- Troubleshoot & resolve infrastructure problems via comprehensive inspection, serving as primary point of contact 24x7 to coordinate critical disaster-recovery procedures directly impacting the stability of data center operations.
- Generate weekly statistical and department performance reports for senior management review