Recruiter at Apidel
Views:3777 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
AVP/VP - Machine Learning Modelling - Bank (6-15 yrs)
Duration: Full Time
- The North America Consumer Bank ? Data Science and Modeling team analyzes millions of prospects and billions of customer level transactions using big data tools and machine learning, AI techniques to unlock opportunities for our clients in meeting their financial needs and create economic value for the bank.
- The team extracts relevant insights, identifies business opportunities, converts business problems into modeling framework, uses big data tools, latest deep learning and machine learning algorithms to build predictive models, implements solutions and designs go-to-market strategies for a huge variety of business problems.
What's expected from you?
- As a principal Analyst, we are seeking an experienced analytics candidate who should be able to perform below behaviors in their day to day role:
- Client Obsession - Create client centric analytic solution to business problems. Individual should be able to have a holistic view of multiple businesses and develop analytic solutions accordingly.
- Hands-on experience in Python or R programing along with strong experience in SQL.
- At least 6 years of experience working with machine learning and statistical modeling techniques.
- At least 3 year of experience working with deep learning techniques.
- Experience working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pulAnalytic Project Execution
- Own and deliver multiple and complex analytic projects. This would require an understanding of business context, conversion of business problems in modeling, and implementing such solutions to create economic value.
- Domain expert - Individuals are expected to be domain expert in their sub field, as well as have a holistic view of other business lines to create better solutions. Key fields of focus are new customer acquisition, existing customer management, customer retention, product development, pricing and payment optimization and digital journey.
Modeling and Tech Savvy - Always up to date with the latest use cases of modeling community, machine learning and deep learning algorithms and share knowledge within the team.
Statistical mind set - Proficiency in basic statistics, hypothesis testing, segmentation and predictive modeling.
?Communication skills ? Ability to translate and articulate technical thoughts and ideas to a larger audience including influencing skills with peers and senior management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor juniors.
- Contribute to organizational initiatives in wide ranging areas including competency development, training, organizational building activities etc.
Skillsets you should possess :
- The most important skill that our analyst should possess is their love for data and their eagerness for new challenges & solving new problems. Apart from these, they should also have the following skillset
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of experience in data analytics, or Master's Degree with 6 years of experience in data analytics, or PhD.
- Analyse Data using relevant programs and coding.
- Strong background in Statistical Analysis.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in Credit Cards and Retail Banking would be preferred.
- Experience in SAS will be preferred.