AVP/VP - Legal & Corporate Affairs - IT Service Consulting (20-23 yrs)
Title : AVP/VP - Legal & Corporate Affairs / M&A ( MUST)
1. Non Litigation
2. Drafting, vetting of Contracts / POAs / MOUs/ Agreements / NDA / lease Agreements, notices etc .
3. Review, opine and suggest on legal and liability related aspects to various teams
4. Addressing consumer related queries
5. Review and standardization of sub-contracting agreement templates
6. IPR Management - Closely monitor and safeguard interest of the company by taking proactive actions
7. Conversant with provisions of Information Technology Act
8. Coordinating/ liaisoning with law enforcement authorities
9. Compliance under various acts as may be applicable to the group
1. Defending of various Suits, Appeals, drafting replies.
2. Experience in IPR Litigation
3. Litigation & Compliance Coordinating with Advocates, Solicitor, Attorney, and Consultant. Mergers/Acquisition
1. Ensuring all compliances under the Companies Act, 2013 and other corporate laws including FEMA, RBI etc. including coordination with relevant agencies.
2. Convening and conducting the Board Meetings, EGMs and AGMs, drafting of Agenda, Minutes and Resolutions.
3. Compliance with Shareholders Agreement
Reach out to me at 9654383898- RAJEEV