Senior Research Associate at Impactqube Consulting
Views:1103 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
AVP/VP - Learning & Development - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
AVP/VP of Learning & Development
Experience: 14-15 Years
Qualification: Master's degree in with a specialization in HR, or any other relevant degree
Experience: Min 12 years of relevant experience in Learning & Development department with good understanding of L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness.
Preferred industry experience: BFSI or Retail/FMCG/Consumer
- Responsible for developing and implementing an organization wide Learning & Development strategy.
- Develop a comprehensive training strategy and roadmap to meet the organization's L&D goals.
- Conceptualizing and implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes.
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis to capture requirements across the institution; identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity building requirements.
- Plan and execute the annual capability development calendar through external partners and design and delivery of in-house trainings.
- Evaluating existing systems and processes, and setting up new processes, including: preparing and tracking the annual L&D Budget; creating and updating the Training Calendar; tracking training attendance; capturing feedback on training programs as well as conferences and workshops attended.
- Create and implement talent development programs to identify and nurture high-potential employees.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills.
- Designing and implementing innovative learning strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Implementing innovative training techniques and learning technologies, in multiple areas including managerial and leadership development areas.