CEO at Apex Talent
Views:3092 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP/VP - Investor Relations (4-8 yrs)
Candidate is required to identity clients in listed space for providing investor relation services and also have good connection & network with institutional/HNI/ultra HNI clients for showcasing them good investment opportunity among acquired investor relations client onboard.
- Research capabilities to identify good listed companies to be approached for taking Investor Relations services.
- Preparing Pitch book & meeting top management for signing off our services of Investor Relations.
- Deep understanding of financial market.
- Should be ready for extensive travel
- Assist our clients in preparation of document for annual report and annual shareholder meeting
- Perform competitive analysis develop strategy reports on a regular basis
- Perform various types of financial analysis to benefit client's understanding of its position within the marketplace
- Ability to manage Media Relations of clients across multiple sectors
- Participate in developing and generating all conference and road-show related documents
- Participate in developing and generating all earnings-related documents including presentation, script and earnings release.
- Maintain the IR meeting calendar for all investor related event
- Managing, updating, recording the notes of investor interactions and generation of MIS and analytical reports from the IR database
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Relevant experience of 4-8 years
- CA or MBA finance
- Strong finance experience in a professional business environment
- Prefer IR experience gained in public sector
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Demonstrated proficiency in providing accurate and timely financial analysis in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proactive individual who should take initiative with an analytical bent of mind
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.