Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:367 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
AVP/VP - Investment & Finances - Renewable Energy Startup - IIT/IIM (8-12 yrs)
Partnering and elevating the leadings corporates as champions of a thriving and resilient planet.
Develop and implement transformative climate solutions for our customers.
What we do:
1. Develop and invest in renewable energy projects across India with primary focus on working with the corporates.
2. Identify, co-develop and invest in projects across Asia that help in mitigating carbon emissions.
3. Add value to our customers' business by providing them techno-commercial solutions that meet their organizations' climate stewardship goals.
4. A learning and growing organization where people thrive professionally while working proactively in meeting the customers' needs and wants in the climate solutions space.
Designation - AVP / VP Finances and Investments
Qualification: IIT/IIM with 8 to 12 years expr working with banks and lending to renewable energy companies
Reporting to the Founder
Location : Gurgaon
- Deal origination in market: Interaction with companies, promoters to originate funding opportunities in Renewable Energy Lending.
- Complete life cycle: Manage the entire deal cycle from sourcing, market analysis, deal structuring, collaterals preparation, due diligence, documentation; Relationship Management with the counter parties at Promoter/CFO levels
- Management support: To provide any information or update on the market. To keep the management updated with details of recent transactions in the market by the competition and formulate strategy with an objective to increase business.
- Micro market analysis: Through primary and secondary research in order to understand product, supply and demand, market, financials, sponsors, group financial position, etc.
- Desktop work: Preparation of Heads of Terms, Term Sheet, Credit Committee Memos, Financial Model, etc.
- DD: Co-ordinate with consultants for timely completion of due-diligence (Financial, Title, Corporate, Legal and Technical). Meeting clients on a regular basis through the due diligence exercise to expedite information flow, understand and resolve bottlenecks and ensure compliance. Review of due diligence reports and discussing key findings with the DD vendors to arrive at key items for Credit Committee Discussion
- Documentation: Coordinate with the documentation agency for timely drafting of transaction documents, reviewing and finalizing the same prior to execution. Engage with General Counsel in legal documentation and execution.
- MIS: Update the management on the transactions being evaluated, discarded (along with reasons for the same), etc. in the market