Director at Global Headhunters
Views:1342 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP/VP - Investment Banking (4-9 yrs)
Company: A well known Investment Bank
Experience: 4+ years
Our client is a middle market Investment Bank with the capability to serve clients across Consumer, TMT and Financial Services among other sectors. With an excellent track record, the bank has recently closed some marquee deals.
As a VP, you will report directly into the CEO. You will assist in pitching and executing mandates in the consumer and technology space and will be required to have strong industry contacts. Relationships with contacts in the mid market space will be required.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting with deal origination
- Building and refining complex financial models for valuation requirements
- Creating information memorandums
- Managing client presentations
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CFA/MBA (top tier) with 4+ years in IB.
- Keen interest to work across origination and execution
- Demonstrated track record of working on deals in Consumer/Tech space
Whats on Offer:
Competitive CTC + excellent bonus are on offer to the right candidate. You will see deal flow and an excellent pipeline of transactions.