AVP/VP - HRO - Total Rewards/Compensation & Benefits - BPO (12-20 yrs)
AVP/VP - HRO - Total Rewards/Compensation & Benefits - BPO
Exp : 12 - 20 Years
- Someone who has been a tenured AVP (or atleast a tenured senior manager for 3+ years)
- Has handled compensation and benefit for US & UK regions in the past and understand the market well.
- Has handled and understands compensation benchmarking, market survey and analysis, Merit, Annual appraisal and incentives.
- Fair understanding of blue collar compensation and benefit.
- Salary revision on annual basis, has handled Advance compensation.
- Has managed not only compensation but performance cycle and other benefits.
- Must have a fair understating of variable payout.
- Service delivery and BPO exposure (working for a third party client is mandatory)
Flexibility : If someone has handled compensation and understands benefits having all other experience required may apply.
- Cloud based tool experience mandate(workday, SAP,peoplesoft)
- US Compensation experience mandate