Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:801 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
AVP/VP - HR/Employee Relations - Cement Plant - Central India (20-25 yrs)
Plan, organize, manage & improve the processes, policies, functions & initiatives related to facilitate in Talent Acquisition, Manpower Planning, Talent Management, Competency Building, Learning & Development, Employee Grievance redressal system, Employee Communication and Improvement Management Systems.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization's long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identification of hi-potentials, developing assessment centres, driving Management / Engineer Trainee programs
- Focus on leadership effectiveness, performance Management, Career Path and Succession planning
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with the resolution of human resources operations related to compensation, and benefits.
- Enabling a continuous learning culture in organizations, improving employee engagement,
- Evolve the company's culture by coaching leaders on the performance and Potential Management philosophy and shared value
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
Candidate Specification :
- Candidate must be a full time MBA in Human Resources with minimum 20 years experience in strategic HR, talent management, business development experience highly preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and having knack on interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Must have experience on Success Factors framework.
- Must perform role of Head - HR for minimum 5 years of Large manufacturing company, preferably from Cement Industry.
- Age of incumbent must not be more than 45 Years
- Family Accommodation at Plant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.