Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1785 Applications:536 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
AVP/VP - HR Consulting/HR Transformation - BFS/IT (6-12 yrs)
You will work closely with HR Business Partners, Business leaders, HR Advisors and specialists to help design pragmatic solutions to solve business problems, complex challenges by leveraging internal and external expertise to deliver solutions that have measurable impact for the business.
You will support the achievement of the following People Outcomes linked to business outcomes:
1. Business Change: build a simpler and nimbler organisation that enables agile ways of working and improve customer experience; deliver our restructuring plans by enabling redeployment, managing the change well and ensuring our people are treated fairly.
2. Growth: enable business growth in our markets
3. Future Skills: make our workforce become more technology fluent, digitally enabled, agile and committed to our sustainability agenda
4. Future of Work: be at the forefront of the 'Future of Work' to adapt to our customers and employees evolving lives which have been accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic
5. Culture & Leadership: engage our workforce with our purpose, build values-driven behaviours and conduct that will protect our clients and our reputation; identify, develop and mobilise diverse talent to critical roles that will accelerate the WPB growth and transformation
6. Inclusion: be a role model in the industry by ensuring our workforce represents the communities that we serve, accelerating representation of minorities in key decision-making positions and closing gaps in employee engagement in under-represented groups
7. HR - Digitise and Energise for Growth: continue to optimise HR Technology and drive improvements to employees' experience with particular focus on hiring and on-boarding
In order to accomplish these outcomes, HR Consultant will:
- Manage programme delivery proactively balancing scope, schedule, interdependencies, budget and risks
- Be able to provide oversight to how HR initiatives align to the HR/ Business Strategy and relevant global/country business People Plans
- Be responsible for effective programme controls and procedures within their given initiatives
- Effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the relevant governance forum and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Relevant degree in HR
- HR change / HR transformation experience
- Experience of working in an HR environment consisting of business partnering/relationship management with business leaders
- Excellent understanding of latest HR trends, strategy and operations value levers, how the role of HR is changing.
- HR Consulting experience is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and ability to work at all levels within a global business environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.