Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:2636 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
AVP/VP/Head - Capital Greens Projects - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
Position : Project Head - Capital Greens Project
Level : Asstt. VP / VP
Position Summary : Overall responsible for end to end management of the Project and ensuring execution of the Project within the prescribed timeline, Cost and quality standards.
Reporting to : Sr. Executive Director (Technical)-Delhi
Reported by : Site Project Team
Qualifications : BE - Civil from a premier Engineering College
- 15-20 Years in large reputed real estate /construction / contracting Organizations / PMC- S (a sterling track record of project management of large High rise Residential Projects in India and abroad.
- Capability to handle Large size Contracting Companies, PMCs.
- Strong ability to understand and implement Contracts.
- Experience in Mivan Technology
Age : 35- 45 yrs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the Project Incharge of Contracting Company to ensure execution of the Project as per schedule.
- Identify, analyze and mitigate all risks which could impact project deliveries within predetermined time and cost.
- Facilitate the PMC in proper monitoring of the Project and ensuring proper resolution of the issues raised by the PMC related to Planning, Quality, Safety, Cost etc.
- Ensuring proper discharging of Contractual obligations by the Contracting company through PMC
- Coordinating with the Purchase team to facilitate timely availability of Free issue material.
- Coordinating with the Design team to ensure timely availability of GFC drawings to the contracting company and resolve design related issues of the Project.
- Driving the Contracting company and PMC to ensure execution of work following best practices related to Safety and Housekeeping.
Contract Management / Commercial Operations
- Manage pre-tender obligations like reviewing pre-qualifications, studying of contractual conditions, project cost analysis including considering cost impact of techno commercial conditions.
- Perform technical and financial appraisal of projects and final evaluation of tenders.
- Review contract documents for various work items including contractual terms and conditions, technical specifications and commercial terms.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliances.
- Manage & coordinate with multiple internal/external agencies, Contractors- to achieve the best possible performance from all members.
Man Management :
- Direct, lead and motivate Project team for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness / efficiency.
Soft Skills :
- Leadership skills.
- Interpersonal skill.
- Commercial acumen
- Initiative & Drive to get things done
- Eye for detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills