Deputy Manager - Operations at Trustklub Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1024 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AVP/VP/General Manager - Merger & Acquisition Vertical - IT (6-15 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the top IT companies. Our client is a USD multi billion company with 1,00,000+ professionals across the globe. Below are the details of the position:
LOCATION : Noida
CTC : Negotiable based on current CTC, experience, interview status.
POSITION : AVP/VP/GM - Merger & Acquisition
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for global corporate merger & acquisition that includes acquisition and disposal of businesses, cross border amalgamations.
- Responsible for strategic partnership agreements with the counterparty.
- Draft and negotiate various transaction related documents.
- Responsible for advising to the cross functional team for deal execution.
- Responsible for managing senior outside counsel.
- Support in corporate restructuring.
Desired Profile :
- A legal professional with 6 years of experience.
- Legal graduate from a reputed university.
- Experience in global M&A transaction.
- Having strong knowledge of all regulations related to FDI, FEMA, NDI etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with the business clients.
- Must be a team player.
- Significant experience managing work in relation to large complex and highly decentralized organizational clients with multiple stakeholders.
Experience : 6 to 15 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.