Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:1098 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
AVP/VP - Fund Raising - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-17 yrs)
-Candidates from Investment Banking/Private Equity firms only -
AVP/ VP- Investment Banking- Gift City
Experience: 8-10 years of experience in Investment Banking or Private Equity
Qualification: MBA (Tier 1) or CA (rank holder) will be preferred.
- Connect and independently handle discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Ability to quickly evaluation and analyse financial information
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to details
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing & communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior professionals in an engagement team
- Take charge of internal and external stakeholder management required for setting up Alternate Investment Funds (AIFs) in GIFT City
- Assist the business and legal team in a various activities to be carried for fundraising at GIFT City for multiple strategies across bank.
Evaluation of Transactions (Sector Agnostic):
- Preparation/review of business plan, valuations and other financial analysis for potential investments
- Engage in transaction process involving interacting with counterparties, financial / legal advisors, internal approvals
- Due diligence for target opportunities, carrying out market underwriting and liaising with advisors appointed on the transaction, handling documentation and structuring for the transactions
Financial Modelling: Preparation of excel models for fundraising and investment opportunities, with accuracy of output
Analytical Skills: A sound understanding of analytical principles & financial conceptual understanding is required. Ability to translate the understanding to real world situations & financial modelling skills are essential
Research & Analysis: The candidate is expected to show initiative to source data from multiple channels, carry out thorough analysis and come up with insights which are critical for investment decision making.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.