Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:7742 Applications:653 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
AVP/VP - Finance & Accounts - Accounts Receivables Operations - BPO (10-16 yrs)
The successful candidate will lead a team of 50-60 employees and will report into Senior Manager, Global AR. The candidate will be a strong communicator and will be responsible for coordinating and representing the interests of Finance Operations receivables group within in the areas of Vendor/client dispute management, Invoicing, Remittance Application and Collections.
The responsibility of this role will be Global process management. This individual will be a very strong leader who is adept at driving change within a very dynamic business environment and has a proven record of delivering process efficiency results.
Job duties include:
- Performs autonomously, initiates and manages complex, departmental and/or cross- company work.
- Managing process workload and establishing priorities.
- Is expected to set and improve policies and procedures, maintaining full compliance, implementing best practices.
- Focus is broad, will lead on projects and areas of finance or support of a business.
- Independently manages and drives recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar.
- Plays significant role in career development of the team.
- Drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
- Setting up process priorities and aligning with overall organization priorities.
- Driving organization's strategy around vendor/customer experience. With continually looking at improvement in metrics, SLA by process improvement, automation.
- Exploring upstream/downstream improvement opportunities by working with business partners and stakeholders.
- Partnering with the business and IT to scope and implement new technology functionality & enhance existing processes and solutions.
- Drive expansion of vendor self-service functionality and improvement in vendor experience through more timely and effective communications.
- Optimizing global invoicing techniques for the Retail and Non-Retail channels.
- Building and maintaining operations- performance metrics and continually raising the bar.
- Evaluating and communicating accounts receivable controllership risks with the Finance Operations, assessing the adequacy of existing controls and implementing new controls as needed.
- Operationalizing policies, documentation and implementation, and procedural compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. This includes developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls partnering with Internal Audit.
- Ability to lead and contribute in other process areas like cash application, credit notes management, receivables and debit balance collection.
- Hands on experience of managing and leading a team of 50-60 members including Operational managers across receivables processes.
Preferred Qualifications :
1. Basic Qualifications
Knowledge & Skills/ Business Acumen/ Education & Experience
- CA, CPA or CWA, with 10+ or more years of relevant F&A Operations experience in an MNC BPO handling Accounts Receivables (AR) Operations
- Demonstrates strong communication (verbal and written) skills and is able to positively influence behaviors and outcomes.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a work ethic based upon a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate business processes
- Experience with complex problem solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques desired
- Proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Advanced presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence leadership
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.