AVP/VP - Field Research - Hedge Fund (5-20 yrs)
AVP/VP Field Research - Hedge Fund
- While the investment Team is responsible for identifying and evaluating target companies for due diligence, the Market Research AVP/ VP would work alongside and support the Investment Team, owning a distinct aspect of the investment due diligence process.
- Field research: Visit the key stakeholders to gather relevant information from ground level diligence with shop-keepers, dealers, distributors, customers and vendors.
- The candidate would be required to travel across the country to fulfil role expectations.
- Travel expectation: The candidate should be willing to travel ~30-45 days per annum
- Once the information is gathered, analyse and present the same with key insights on the projects.
- Fulfil the same role as above through calls/ online surveys while working from office (non travel work). e.g. Online surveys for consumer products and services, calls with distributors, etc.
- Use an extensive collection of internal and external information resources to gather, filter, synthesize, package and deliver insights on due diligence projects.
- Connect with and interview target company's customers, competitors, suppliers and ex-employees - as part of the investment due diligence process.
- Additionally, attend calls with company management and industry experts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.