Hiring Lead at Talent Labs
Views:770 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP/VP - EV Manufacturing - OEM (10-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrated functional excellence in driving entire manufacturing operations including, process management, quality assurance, process improvement, vendor development, materials management, quality control, plant engineering, new product development, design & production of tooling, jigs, and fixtures,
- Ensure hassle-free unit operations and realization of defined production, productivity, and profitability targets.
- Professional capabilities in conceptualizing and implementing green field manufacturing projects including complete erection and commissioning, testing, trials, and final handover within defined cost and time parameters.
- Manufacturing of sheet metal, Tabular parts, and their Fabrication.
- Responsible for setting up the complete production unit.
- Responsible for all plant-related functions including paint shop.
- Execution of Three wheeler assembly process.
- Preparation of SOP and BOM.
- Elimination of Defects by following Root cause analysis, countermeasures, and sustenance of Countermeasures.
- Managing production costs, and reducing manufacturing costs by using Kaizens, Poka-yoke, and Waste elimination.
- Maintaining documents and records.
- Inculcating concepts of Multi-manning and multi-skill.
- Following 5S in the shop floor.
- Plan, monitor & achieve monthly Production targets.
- Analyse and plan workforce requirements.
- Ensuring high motivation levels on the floor.
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Quality of Experience:
- 12 to 15 years of experience in working with OEMs in EV Manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of interpreting drawing/design documents.
- Must have a technical mindset.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Project Management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.