CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:1515 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
AVP/VP - Employee Benefits - Sales - Insurance Broking (5-12 yrs)
- Seeking a Benefits Consultants who is excellent with data analysis presentation kills/The role works closely with the corporate sales teams and requires ability to assess and dissect data for better solutions.
- People from benefits Consulting firms with good analytical skills preferred
- Health and benefits specialist that combines global scale with unmatched local understanding. Healthy people means healthy business and we believe in thought leadership and unique perspective to deliver benefits that truly benefit.
- Represent to corporate clients and provide consulting and data driven insights in areas of Health & Benefits.
- Provide clients regulatory insights, industry trends and best practices in Health & Benefits
- Be actively involved in enabling engagement with existing clients and support sales engagement in new business development
- Be actively involved in structuring risk, health & benefit insurance solutions for our clients.
- Be exposed to unsurpassed network of global clients including some of the worlds largest corporations.
- The worlds best and largest talent pool in EH&B. Join learning sessions & exchange knowledge, insights and best practices with brightest minds in health & benefits.
- Participate in prospecting opportunities with new clients as part of a broader sales team.
- Collaborate with other teams such as "EB Practice", "Placement" for Client RFP, Plan Renewal and Implementation processes.
- Coordinate, develop and execute project plans, as well as periodic presentations for specific client groups.
- Develop and manage long and short range benefit strategies for clients, foster strong client relationships.
- Benchmark survey data for client plans, summarize and validate reviewed information.
- Support post-implementation process for all lines of coverage.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
Technical Skills :
- MSOffice Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team..
Preferred candidate profile :
Prior Experience :
- 5-6 years of experience in insurance industry with a good understanding of all benefit plans, design, rate structures and compliance requirements. Domain knowledge preferred.
Education/ Qualification :
- MBA from a reputed B School.