AVP/VP/Digital Lead - Onboarding Journeys - Credit Cards - Bank (5-12 yrs)
Position details with a Leading Bank.
Job Title - Digital Lead - Onboarding journeys
Grade - AVP/VP
Business Unit - Retail Banking
Function Unit - Credit Cards
The position will be responsible for developing credit card onboarding journeys across online channels and through sales field team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design digital onboarding journeys across all channels on agile development. To prepare functional flow, translate this to Technology team and manage entire UAT process. Best-in-class design of UX/UI of all onboarding journeys.
- Develop innovative solution and implement them for omnichannel experience.
- Design and implement cross-sell and co-origination programs with relevant business verticals.
- Managing journey process for all drop-offs scenarios.
- Manage end to end implementation of across digital channels like mobile, website, social media
- Continuously review industry movement in digital space
- Understanding regulations on digital requirements