Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:184 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP/VP - Data Warehousing - BFSI (6-14 yrs)
- Serve as a subject matter expert on banking operations, products, and services within Yes Bank.
- Banking Domain Experience is mandatory preferably Retail/Corporate Banking( Must)
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their requirements & translate them into detailed specifications.( Must)
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude, ability to do root cause analysis
- Validating results and work with Tableau developers for creating business reports
- Analyze and document business processes, identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
- Work closely with technical teams to develop and refine solutions that align with business objectives.
- Utilize PL/SQL and Hadoop to extract, transform, and analyze data as required.
- Should have Data warehouse and reporting background ( Must )
- Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, DB2, and SQL( Must )
- In depth knowledge of PLSQL/SQL is mandatory ( Must )
- Prepare plans for all ETL (Extract/Transformation/Load) procedures and architectures
- Provide guidance and support to development teams during the implementation of solutions.
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of developed solutions to ensure accuracy and adherence to requirements.
- Stay updated with industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices within the banking domain.
- Assist in training and mentoring junior team members, sharing domain knowledge and expertise.
- Will be responsible for the development and delivery of the data warehousing solution
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Finance, Banking, Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as a Domain Expert within the banking industry, preferably with exposure to Yes Bank's operations.
- Strong understanding of banking products, services, and regulatory frameworks.
- Proficiency in PL/SQL for data extraction, transformation, and analysis.
- Should have good handon exposure to Data Warehousing and reporting background ( Must)
- Experience of working on data warehouse implementation project, reporting using Tableau would be preferred
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop or similar big data technologies.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with ability to effectively bridge gap between business & technical teams.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and within a team, managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies is a plus.
- Professional certifications in banking or related domains are advantageous.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.