AVP/VP - Customer Success - SaaS (7-12 yrs)
About the role:
- The AVP/VP - Customer Success is an experienced Customer Success and Professional Services leader who leads our Customer Success. He/She is responsible for bringing your strategic vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer-facing teams. Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the AVP/VP of Customer Success plays a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of F-Live customers.
- The AVP/VP of Customer Success needs an action mindset, are excited by the idea of quickly scaling, and thrives in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while enabling both customer and company success.
What will you do?
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the Customer journey; Controlling churn rate; Increasing revenue by upselling/ cross-sell; Deploying programs to help drive business value with customers; Customer goal achievement; Collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions
- Build a global professional services organization to support customers from onboarding and training through to long-term multi-stage digital transformation project.
- Partnering very closely with our sales/ Operations teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
What are we looking for?
- True love for customers.
- 7+ years of experience in a Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered.
- Experience building and managing large (40+ employees) customer success and or Professional Services teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to move quickly and iterate.
- Technical and SaaS experience.
- A strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support.
- The ability to architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections.
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers.
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high achieving teams.
- The skills to be a data-driven decision-maker, with a willingness to experiment and iterate.
- Understanding of the balance between internal services, external partners and how to use both effectively to support customers and grow quickly.
- Effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Empathy, humility and listening skills.