Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:169 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AVP/VP - Customer Experience - BFS (6-12 yrs)
- Develop process maps and actively participate in the process simplification to increase operational efficiency, reduce process variation, and identify gaps in controls or customer experience
- Assist in executing and leading high priority strategic/regulatory ad hoc projects across their lifecycle by identifying and structuring problems, analyzing root causes, developing solutions, communicating project results, and obtaining buy-in for all stake holders for change.
- Develop strong working relationships and effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization (business & functions) to accomplish goal
- Work with various subject matter experts (across all businesses) and members
- Assist in identifying areas of improvements to reduce operational complexities and enhance controls and efficiencies
- Assist in preparing presentations for Leadership/Management teams and participate and lead the discussions such as Agile and Committee forums
- Engage and collaborate on day-to-day activities associated with process improvement/re-engineering efforts, brainstorming ideas and opportunities
- Build strong relationship across all team seniors and cross-functional partners to foster superb collaboration and execution/implementation engagement
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to understand current state - process maps, risks, controls, etc. - and identify opportunities for improvements
- Manage project timelines, milestones tracking, expected outcomes, accountable owners and ensure effective communication and coordination
- Stay abreast of process improvement methodologies across financial services and other industries to continually challenge and refine business processes
- Manages the Client Obsession program as a lead and managing day to day activities.
- Key responsibilities include tracking of key client obsession projects with all CO ambassadors, uploading the key closures in salesforce and reporting to regional teams.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives for CO Program.
- Manages the Agile program and acts as the project manager for high impact projects requiring quick approvals.
- The role provide the privilege of working senior management, as well as other functions including Finance, Internal Audit and Legal
- Co-ordinates with the complaints governance team to manage all MCA related activities for the customer experience unit.
- Provides expertise as a project management professional for any change management projects or regulatory change guidelines issued by the RBI.
- Provides expertise on creating Standard Operating procedures across the unit and works as a process standardization champion.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of daily, weekly, Monthly and quarterly reports for senior leadership to help gauge Performance targets
- Helps other team members prepare for Internal and External Audits and helps standardize response templates
- Provides support to the extended Customer Franchise Management team for controls related activities and mandatory submissions.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills. Previous experience in project management a plus
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, excellent communication, presentation.
- Strong analytical and soft skills to support opportunity identification and business case development. Project management, PMP certified.