Principal Consultant at StepupHR
Views:422 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
AVP/VP - Credit Card Risk Strategy - Banking (10-20 yrs)
Role - Credit Card Risk Strategy, Exposure Management and Sales Efficiency
Location - Mumbai
- Responsible for taking a holistic view on credit card business and developing strategies for business growth and risk management
- Analyse exposure and actively identify opportunities for growth through increased exposure to existing segments or by tapping new ones
- Develop risk programs for exposure management for various portfolio activities
- Develop initial credit line assignment and enhancement strategy for customers
- Review credit card acquisition cross-sell database for expansion leveraging analytical techniques and alternate data or models
- Drive superior sales conversions through right product-right customer, channel mapping and activation benefits
- Improve approval rates and application TATs in partnership with Risk, Credit and Sales teams
- Review authorization rates and work with authorization team to develop and operationalize strategies for best in class customer experience
- Work closely with Risk, Credit Operations, Sales, Fraud Risk, Technology etc. to devise and implement strategies
- Build a team of analysts and functional specialists
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: Rich experience in analytics based risk policy roles.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS:
- Risk policy design and program implementation in credit cards business
- Engagement with multiple credit bureaus
- Analytics - Understanding and hands-on experience of working on various analytical tools
- Ability to build and manage a team
- Good understanding of credit cards business in general
- Ability to work across silos and do what it takes to get the job done.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.