Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:307 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP/VP - Credit Card Risk & Policy Management - Bank (8-10 yrs)
Job Opening for AVP/VP-Credit Card Risk & Policy Manager with Leading Pvt Sector Bank based at Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Creating policies and processes for consumer finance lending through online channels /digital products lending
- Constantly monitoring and analyzing the portfolio
- Continuous refinement of existing rules and policies.
- Evaluation of EWS and fraud cases.
- Updating the various dependent departments with latest on the trends, analysis.
- Develop reporting and monitoring tools.
- Managing Hindsighting and concurrent audits.
Job Requirement :
- Should have necessary exposure to similar job in same industry.
- Should at least have 7-8 years- experience in digital or online consumer lending products risk and policy department.
- Should have managed a large portfolio of consumer finance business, PL, cards etc independently or should be heading a team managing consumer finance policy.
- Should have handled portfolio monitoring responsibilities as well.
- 4-5 years- experience in similar industry in similar department. Overall experience of 8-10 years.
Personality Traits :
- Must have high levels of analytical skills, should have sharp verbal and written communication skills,
- Must have high level of integrity, be prudent, should possess ability to manage a team, and must be able to handle large portfolio and manage tight deadlines for key deliverables.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.