Lead Consultant at Ivory Tower Consulting
Views:370 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AVP/VP - Corporate Sales - Employee Health & Benefits - BFSI (7-20 yrs)
Job Title: AVP / VP Sales
- In-Depth knowledge of Employee Health & Benefits insurance solutions and Non EB.
- Responsible for new business development and to ensure consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to ensure that growth plans and are achieved.
- To ensure deliverables are met within the timeframe of all the sales process.
- Superior client engagement to ensure a holistic engagement of client in all areas of EH&B - Benefit & Wellness Consulting, Placement strategy, Employee communication, Technology and Service delivery.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships with top accounts and key client decision-makers.
- Monitor political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling & negotiation skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- 8-15 years of experience in corporate sales.
- Experience of team handling in Insurance/ any sector.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred