Director at Four A Consulting LLP
Views:877 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
AVP/VP - Corporate Finance & Investment Banking - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Title: AVP/ VP - Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
1. The incumbent will be responsible for leading the Financial Services and Investment Banking practice at Organization. The practice focus includes Mergers and Acquisitions, PE fundraising, due diligence, debt syndication, and other allied Corporate Finance services.
2. The job responsibilities will include complete aspects of practice management including deal sourcing to execution that include deal origination, financial modeling, preparation of Information Memorandum, discussion with investors, valuation, negotiations, legal documentation and closing for all transactions and managing integrations.
3. Market Intelligence and Networking with will all stakeholders including prospective clients, PE and VC firms, banks and financial institutions other professional services firms.
Candidates Profile -
- The incumbent should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Investment Banking and allied services with a minimum 2-3 years of deal sourcing experience.
- MBA or Advanced degree in Finance from a premier Institution or a Chartered Accountant
- Superior Communication and Networking abilities
- Prior experience in Agriculture, Food and Healthcare sectors preferred.
- Proven leadership and team management track record.