HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1364 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
AVP/VP - Cash/Liquidity Management - IT Product (10-19 yrs)
Hiring for one of the leading IT product company
Job Title: Assistant Vice President / Vice President - Cash Management
Direct Responsibilities :
1. OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: Supervise processing of Remittance transactions so as to ensure that they are accurate, as per the prescribed service delivery standards and as per the SLA with the sites.
2. OPERATIONS RISK MANAGEMENT: Maintain control over outstanding and un-reconciled entries. Implement and monitor control plans and pay attention to risk related areas in operations.
3. COMPLIANCE: Ensure adherence to internal guidelines, compliance, legal and regulatory aspects by the team members
4. TEAM SUPERVISION &TRAINING: Monitor the performance of team members. Provide training support wherever needed.
1. OPC: Contribute to the Operations Permanent Control framework
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Monitor turnaround times, and operational efficiency. Resolve customer complaints and queries.
3. CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Support MO to address ultimate client needs and resolve customer complaints if any.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies :
1. Familiarity with Computer applications, MS Office, Business Objects etc
Candidate should have worked on the following-
- Cash Management
Product Knowledge on Cash Management
- Analyzing requirements of business and enhancing it to be more understandable for technical team
- To coordinate meeting and workshops with all stakeholders to cover all relevant areas for the project
- Establish effective and collaborative relationships with the business lines and development teams for the efficient and effective plan to provide the customers highly privileged services
- Advise, consult, liaise and negotiate on matters of significance with range of stakeholders both internal and external to the organization
- Analyze processes and procedures and provide positive innovative outcomes
- Create frequent status reports and present them for top management and all stakeholders
- Good in communications, analytical thinking and excellent interpersonal skills
1. Communications Skills
2. Networking & Logistics Management
3. Interpersonal & Team Building Skills
4. Results Driven
5. Taking Initiative and Risk Management Skills
6. Client Focus and Decision Making Skills
1. Ability to support the teams
2. Crisis Management.
3. Maintaining cordial relationship among the teams
4. Delegating and Developing Others