HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:2559 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:377
AVP/VP - Business Solution Group - Wealth Management (7-12 yrs)
Candidates from Mumbai will be preferred
Prior Exp in implementing wealth system is required
Prior exp in Power BI would be preferred
- Qualifications: Postgraduate (MBA/CA) would be preferred. At-least 7-12 years of relevant Wealth or financial industry experience in the project implementation. Prior experience in Project Management role.
- Proven business analysis skills with detailed knowledge across a financial environment.
- Ability to handle multiple in-flight projects and deliver within given timeframes.
- To work on the technology implementation for wealth business
- Ability to transform the needs of their business users and stakeholders into business requirement
- Preparation of Requirement documents, test plans, incident reporting.
- Carrying out the testing for the projects and resolution of the issues.
- Working on the digitization/automation experience for the business
- Coordination with various departments, users, product teams, support teams like OPS, IT, Vendors for requirement gatherings, enhancements, and implementation of the application.
- Thorough analysis of system issues faced and provide effective solutions
- Working with internal customers to resolve the issues, enhance the current system to reduce the manual intervention.
- Handholding business for any technological solutions across the wealth business by doing functional analysis
- To perform gap analysis, risk analysis as part of any project implementation
- Preparation of the detailed user manual for all the implementation
- Good working knowledge in Wealth Management Domain/Financial Product
- Should have experience in direct equities, MF, investment products, knowledge of financial /capital market
- Communicating smoothly with internal and external channel partners,
- Project management skills especially in domain technology implementation projects
- Strong business understanding for financial products.
- Strong ability to work with multiple teams needed.
- Should have good analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Should be an effective Team Player
- Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with IT, product teams, and marketing.
- Wealth spectrum experience will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.