Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:5902 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
AVP/VP - Business Excellence - Healthcare - BPO (15-22 yrs)
Our client is a leading Business Process Outsourcing Provider with revenues close to 1 billion USD.
Position: AVP / VP - Business Excellence
Reports to: EVP
The Operations Team is committed to hiring the best talent available to deliver top line and bottom line organic growth. The position of Business Process Excellence Leader will report directly to the EVP and will have primary responsibility for driving process improvement and innovation using Lean/Six Sigma, innovation, customer experience and change leadership methodologies across the organization. Key measures of success will include EBITDA improvement and increased customer satisfaction. The position will work in close collaboration and partnership with all staff including senior leaders, managers, and desktop services.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead key transformation projects using Six Sigma, LEAN, innovation and strategic planning tools and methodologies to drive business process excellence and deliver business results.
- Work closely with the business user to drive adoption, outlining the business value and overall financial benefit of standard technology and processes.
- Identify long term opportunities, as well as, opportunities for immediate quick impacts. Work closely with the Executive Vice President of Operations to drive solutions from a business capability, operations, and process standpoint.
- Implement process improvement disciplines to increase quality and improve delivery and create sustainable measurement and daily management systems to ensure continued success.
- Identify and streamline customer engagement processes; quantify and measure the impact of process improvement efforts and decrease costs with customers. Leverage initial success stories across the enterprise to drive adoption and awareness.
- Lead the identification of underserved and overserved customer needs using the Job-to-be-Done and other proven frameworks.
- Coach, mentor and train the team in the philosophy, methods and tools of process improvement to increase the organizational capability to respond to problems.
- Minimum 15 years of operations, client service, and/or quality experience in roles of increasing complexity.
- Advanced Healthcare Domain experience is a must.
- proven record of successfully completed improvement projects with documented bottom-line impact.
- Lean Six Sigma certification is required.
- utilizing the application of Six Sigma, LEAN and Kaizen methodologies is required ideally in an evolving and/or transforming environment. Past experience working in a private equity backed business is ideal.
- Bachelor's degree required preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience within transformational and highly transactional environments focused on delivering top line and bottom line results is required.
- A proven track record of developing the business case, gaining support from the executive team and delivering the outcome is required.
- Driving large scale programs.
- An ability to apply best-in-class methodologies to a legacy environment is crucial.
- Track record of facilitating diverse teams to produce team effectiveness and project results