Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:2401 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
AVP/VP - Business Development/Sales - Professional Education (4-10 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Job Title: AVP or VP Business Development & Sales (To be decided)
Department: Business Development & Sales
Responsible to: CEO
Company: International Professional Education Provider
- The VP Business Development & Sales is responsible for driving business growth within the company. Responsible for and developing relationships and ultimately selling THE COMPANY products and services to enterprises or to individual customers.
- Responsible for coordinating sales by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals for team members as the business expands.
- The VP Business Development & Sales must be a strong leader, powerful motivator, efficient organiser, accurate forecaster, numerate budgeter, and inspired speaker, whilst being a successful business development and salesperson.
- Developing business plans and sales strategies with CEO for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Developing and exploiting current sales opportunities and identifying future market opportunities for new products or new customers. Conferring with potential customers regarding their needs and advising existing/new customers on types of products/services to purchase.
- Providing timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all proposals submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Ensuring products and service are marketed and sold in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain profitability and sales volume in relation to pre-set marketing and sales standards.
- Analysing market data, trends and competitive product lines and services and recommends modifications as well as pricing changes.
- Overseeing advertising and sales promotional literature. Reviews, edits and may prepare data sheets, brochures, press releases, catalogues and related materials.
- Attending selected industry trade shows and conferences.
- Advising CEO of any breakdown in communications or loss of sales contact or service and institutes corrective actions.
- Providing coaching, counseling and setting examples for assigned staff in areas of personal character, commitment, organisational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Providing weekly written reports to CEO regarding sales including generating sales forecast and project reports and staff performance/issues.
- Producing, conducting or assisting staff in creating of business proposals and presentations.
- Controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensuring that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- The above list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The position holder may be required to undertake others duties within the scope of the role/organisation.
It is the responsibility of both the CEO and the incumbent of the role to ensure that the employee is performing the role in line with compliance requirements:
- Relevant laws and regulations;
- Industry codes
- THE COMPANY organisational standards
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA in Marketing & Finance or a CA advantageous
- Preferably with some experience in Teaching
- Proficient in creating & performing Presentations
- Demonstrated experience of working with Corporates.
- First-class written and spoken communication skills (English).
Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Demonstrated ability to close a deal
- Excellent marketing skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Proven ability to conceptualise, innovate, plan, and execute ideas as well as transfer of knowledge and skills.
- Proven problem solver with ability to resolve complex situations
- Ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Possesses strong analytical mind and thorough attention to details.
- Ability to establish harmonious working relations with in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise a diverse workload, manage own time and meet deadlines
- Expert level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of integrity, discretion, confidentiality and standard of work quality
- Professional in appearance, conduct and manner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.