TA Head at Exela Technologies
Views:1214 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Exela - AVP/VP - Business Development - Legal Shared Services - APAC (10-16 yrs)
AVP/VP - Business Development (APAC), Legal Shared Services
- Prepare and execute the Exela Legal Shared Services marketing and business development plan for APAC
- Successfully nurture new client business relationships for APAC
- Owner for existing account development and Strategic Alliances
- Owner of all lead generation, pipeline development, and sales conversions.
- Support in responding to incoming Exela RFPs and RFI's, bids, tenders, proposals
- Work with the Consulting and Solutioning team to proactively find transformational wins.
- Comfortable with Salesforce CRM
- Comfortable with delivering persuasive presentations with a demonstrated ability in creating and developing marketing collateral, electronic communications and campaigns
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure successful client on-boarding
- Ensure a high-quality client experience.
- This role reports to SVP, Legal Shared Services
- Minimum 8+ years experience in Sales and Business Development in Legal Support Services/Legal Managed Services/Legal Process Outsourcing/ Contract Management/ Professional Services with a Track record of successful outcomes for the APAC/India region
- Persuasive, resourceful, with a can do attitude and outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- APAC experience is a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across an organization a must
- MBA in marketing or similar field is a requirement
Work Location - Pune ( Will include Travelling to Client Site ) -Hybrid Model