Propreitor at Green Arrow Career Services
Views:413 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
AVP/VP - Business Development - General Insurance (4-10 yrs)
AVP/VP - Business Development
Location: Goa, Kochi
Experience: 4-10 yrs
Salary: upto 25 LPA
Academic Background: B.E.or B Tech or MBA from reputed institute preferred (or as an exception if the experience has strong flavor of managerial capabilities)
- 4 to 10 years of experience.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Financial Services industry (General Insurance Industry)
- Ability to manage diverse client Cultures i.e. Govt. sector, Indian Corporate and MNC corporation (Govt. Sector Banks, Institutions, Corporations)
- Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
- Set appointments and personally meet with prospects, conducts in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
- Partners across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Keeps up to date on prospects- current issues, researches new information on prospects.
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- May assist in preparing proposals for client presentation and participate in group presentations.
- Support senior colleagues with research papers.
- Understands and complies with published Company Professional Standards and guidelines.
Personality and skill sets
- Proven Leadership skill traits (in the present Job, community, school and college background of having active participation and leadership role in co-curricular activities)
- Relationship Management
- Drive for results
- Selling & negotiation skills
- Strong Communication / presentation skills