Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:238 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP/VP - Business Analyst - Bank (7-15 yrs)
This is regarding A job opening for Business Analyst (AVP-VP Grade) with a leading bank in Mumbai.
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
- Maintaining, testing and improving business and systems operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Identifying innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Acting as a liaison between business and IT groups.
- Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, IT or Engineering degree .
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst.
- Bent of mind for Testing/finding out Bugs for various applications .
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Chat bot/voice bot and CRM solution like Talisma, Call center related functioning of CTI, IVR, VRM will be preferred.
If you are interested than Please share you cv OR call on 8511189100.