Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:3221 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
AVP/VP - BCMR Technology - IT Controls - Banking/IT/BPO (12-20 yrs)
Mandatory Skills :-
- Thorough understanding of the Banking systems, Technology processes and internal control programs related to Global Functions and offshore Delivery environments
- Through understanding of various Technology processes like Software Development, Quality Assurance Testing, Application support, Incident Management, Change Control, Problem Management, User Access Management, Backup & Recovery etc.
- Well-acquainted with software development methodologies like SDLC, RAD, Agile, DevOps etc.
- Understanding, working experience and auditing of IT general controls.
- Demonstrable IT Risk Management skills.
Exp Range: 10 - 14 years- experience in Internal Audit, IT Risk Management and/or Information Security Management preferably from IT / BPO industry and / or Big 4 Audit Firms.
- Experience of auditing Applications (including ERP applications), Databases, Operating Systems and Network Devices will be added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of metrics based risk management.
Education: Master in Computer Application/ Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Engineering.
- Masters / Bachelors in Science (with relevant IT risk & internal controls experience).
- CA / Other Risk Management Degree (with relevant IT risk & internal controls experience)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CIRSC)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Internal Auditor (with relevant IT risk and internal controls experience)