Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:3231 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
AVP/VP - BCMR Technology - IT Controls - Banking/IT/BPO (12-20 yrs)
Mandatory Skills :-
- Thorough understanding of the Banking systems, Technology processes and internal control programs related to Global Functions and offshore Delivery environments
- Through understanding of various Technology processes like Software Development, Quality Assurance Testing, Application support, Incident Management, Change Control, Problem Management, User Access Management, Backup & Recovery etc.
- Well-acquainted with software development methodologies like SDLC, RAD, Agile, DevOps etc.
- Understanding, working experience and auditing of IT general controls.
- Demonstrable IT Risk Management skills.
Exp Range: 10 - 14 years- experience in Internal Audit, IT Risk Management and/or Information Security Management preferably from IT / BPO industry and / or Big 4 Audit Firms.
- Experience of auditing Applications (including ERP applications), Databases, Operating Systems and Network Devices will be added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of metrics based risk management.
Education: Master in Computer Application/ Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Engineering.
- Masters / Bachelors in Science (with relevant IT risk & internal controls experience).
- CA / Other Risk Management Degree (with relevant IT risk & internal controls experience)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CIRSC)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Internal Auditor (with relevant IT risk and internal controls experience)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.