Managing Partner at Executive Search
Views:4274 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
AVP/VP/Associate Director - F&A Transformation - BPO (10-20 yrs)
Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients.
- Industry specialized F&A Transformation Leaders to sharpen industry specific F&A offerings
- Lead growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for specific OG/industry segment
- Lead new client engagements from Opportunity identification/RFPs, Solution to Intelligent Ops
- F&A thought leaders and deep domain specialists in one of Tower eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury, provide Best in class industry view, support existing and new engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, build new offerings and develop innovative assets
You must be a Domain expert in one of tower of F&A eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury
- You must have delivered atleast 2 large scale End to End F&A Transformation for global Clients
- We expect you are a well-established CFO advisor, who is on the forefront of shaping finance of the future.
- You must be well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions.
- You excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at GPO and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects.
- You are a solid team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.