Unit Head at Waytogo Consultants
Views:321 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
AVP/VP - Analytics/Credit Risk - Bank (9-20 yrs)
AVP/VP- Analytics- Credit Risk for Bank
- Perform regular and ad-hoc risk reporting to consumer credit management/ line of business stakeholders and MIS preparation for regulatory reporting.
- Run and produce MIS for reporting on risk exposures and metrics to enable informed and strategic decision-making.
- Identify opportunities/ gaps to improve data quality and existing reporting processes
- Apply data mining techniques using credit data and alternative data sources to monitor portfolio performances based on established portfolio triggers
- Present MIS & data in required formats which are visual, universally understandable or easy to interpret (e.g. dashboards).
- Measure portfolio performance to assess risks and opportunities to maximize product profitability.
- Conduct portfolio stress testing to establish portfolio risk tolerance.
- Establish credit methodology to derive customer level income and max indicative secured credit limit using banking and credit bureau data.
- Provide UAT support for any data migration or MIS platform enhancement to ensure successful implementation.