Talent Acquisition Manager at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:812 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
AVP/Vice President - KYC - Banking (14-18 yrs)
We are looking for a tenured AVP/ VP who has managed end to end kyc.
- This individual will work closely with the Head of the Renewals and Client On-Boarding team, deputizing as required.
- KYC Renewals and Remediation Business planning, assignment and forecasting of volumes: Engage with Renewals Book Of Work (BOW) team to ensure planning and forecasting for Renewals and Remediation is completed
- Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME): Act as a senior SME in relation to all KYC aspects, assisting on ad-hoc queries where required.
- Escalation point for the KYC Renewals team: Ensure all escalations from internal and external stakeholders are addressed promptly, ensuring compliance with AML policy and regulations.
- Representing Renewals/Remediation Team: to key stakeholders on KYC Renewal/Remediation matters (stakeholders include management, compliance, regulators, and auditors). This is a key aspect of the role, and as such the individual will need to be able to present clear and concise information confidently at all levels
- Owning Team Procedures and Processes: Responsible for ensuring that team procedures and processes are up to date, accurate and reflect all policy and regulatory change.
- Liaison with Compliance: Act as a Compliance Liaison function for related matter, meeting with Financial Crime on a regular basis, ensuring queries are resolved, ad-hoc analysis and reporting is completed.
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve the KYC process; including the strengthening & implementation of controls and improving efficiency.
- Awareness of UK & European Anti-Money Laundering regulations [ESSENTIAL]
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.