HR at Recruitment Firm
Views:1608 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
AVP/Vice President - Investment Banking (5-10 yrs)
Looking for a seasoned Investment Banking Professional with exposure across Consumer, Healthcare or Technology sector for a boutique Investment banking firm based in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities of the role holder :
Primarily the role holder will support the organization in sourcing and execution of deals in mid-market segment in the PE space. Detailed delivery for role holder includes but may not be limited to :
- Sourcing : Research and Sector knowledge build up enabling sourcing of Leads, Making Client pitches. Develop institutional relationships with potential clients as well as PE/VC investor community.
- Deal Structuring & Execution : Active involvement with origination to execution of the mandate by closely working with all deal team members and prioritizing efforts to meet project timelines. Evaluating mandates, creating deal collaterals, creating go-to-market plan, accompanying client for calls/meetings with investors and taking the deal to closure.
- Relationship Management : Managing Client and Investor relationships
- Collateral Preparation : Create and implement detailed financial models and presentation decks on each of the mandates in line with the agreed positioning
- Advisory : Lead and support clients through the expansion of corporate and personal enterprise
- Governance : Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry
Qualifying competencies :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement for research & staying abreast of market developments
- Expertise in analyzing data (Strong financial modelling and overall advanced excel skills) and creating presentations communicating strengths of each client company
- Energy & Enthusiasm to work on tight deadlines during busy seasons and as demand warrants
Preferred Educational Qualifications & Work experience :
- MBA (Finance)/Executive MBA from a reputed Tier 1 Institute; And/or CA/CFA/FRM candidates with significant exposure in Investment banking could also apply
- Minimum 5 + years of work experience in pure front end IB roles. For higher level than AVP, this should be at least 10 years.
- Exposure to consumer, healthcare or Tech enabled sectors will be an added advantage