Senior Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:8682 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
AVP/Vice President - Business Development - IT (8-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Developing and executing company sales and marketing plans, including implementing new ideas and tools for the company.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients. Increasing client base. Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities. Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
Desired Profile :
- MBA with 8 - 17 Years of experience with a Minimum 5 years sales experience in IT services (Hunting / Farming)
- Geographical exposure from Middle East is must.